Why choose TreeHouse?
Where did the name "CrossFit TreeHouse" come from?
CrossFit TreeHouse is based around the symbol of a tree. What is so significant about a tree? While a tree can have many different meanings, what resonates with us is its symbol of connection. The human body has a similar body structure as a tree. We have a trunk and roots that reach deep into the soil, acknowledging our connection to the earth. Our branches extend to the sky acknowledging our connection to our soul. The tree illustrates the concept of our interconnectedness within our universe. It symbolizes our connection to everything around us and serves as a reminder that our own happiness, health, and growth are intertwined.
Our goal is that this gym can be a space where positive change can happen both physically and mentally. When you surround yourself around people that are strong, it forces you to look at yourself and see what's holding you back from progressing. Once you find truth then you are able to make a change. This gym will serve as a modality to assist with that.
"I think exercise tests us in so many ways, our skills, our hearts, our ability to bounce back after set backs. This is the inner beauty of sports and competition, and it can serve us all well as adults athletes."- Peggy Fleming
What makes CFTH different?
Countless times we've heard horror stories from poeple who have gone to other boxes and had pretty bad experiences - from being taught improper movement resulting in injuries, to facilities that would definitely be shut down by the health department.
Here are a couple of things that set us apart....
- "No Sweat" Intro Session, with one-on-one assessment from our Head coach
- "Roots" Foundations program for first time CrossFitters
- Small classes led by experienced coaches, ensuring proper movement and the safety of our athletes
- Flexible schedule and adaptable programming to fit the needs of ALL athletes
- Membership includes unlimited classes, month-to-month pricing and no hidden fees or contracts
- CFTH sponsored events and fundraisers
- On-going CrossFit Kids programs for Kids and Teens